Music Banter - View Single Post - 4chan, memes, language, Trump, alt-right, etc.
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 09:41 AM   #51 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Here read what you wrote to Ki.

You insult people by hiding behind the Batlord as if he said it. I had a friend who did commit suicide recently and I find that phrase "just ****ing kill yourself" just plain fucking revolting. It's not a joke, it's not even an off-colour joke. Now you sunk lower than Ki, I think you owe him an apology.
Are you absolutely serious? I took Ki to task for making a joke about my aunt dying, (something even Batty had the decency not to do) and you equate it with what is either an original troll you made (you surely can't think that riseagainstrocks used the word myopia in a way that would upset people with poor eyesight - me being one of them, and it didn't?) or an extremely overly-PC comment being addressed, and then my using a phrase Batty uses to me all the time and I don't get upset about it, but you want to make an issue out of it?

If you're serious I'll be ****ed if I'm going to ever apologise to Ki for that comment. He does not deserve an apology. I got none, other than a passive-aggressive "I'm the victim" statement, so sod that. That will always be between us, and there is no comparison here. None.

You know what? Just ****ing kill yourself. And that's not from Batty. That's from me. With love.