Music Banter - View Single Post - Bands/artists you like but everyone else hates
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 04:26 PM   #41 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by explosions-in-my-pants
i totally disagree with you there. Judas are well loved all over the world and are and always will be known as for being the great METAL GODS so in saying that of course there well loved. and there's more then a few metal kids that like them, and to love them all you really have to do is have respet for what they opened up the doors to.. more great and powerful metal bands. and really when you look at it liking/ loving Priest doesn't mean bad taste. i mean new priest and how they sound now in there comback isn't as great as what ti was compared to the 80's but i mean you can't say that liking them means bad taste as a hole. if you think it about them now beacause of the sound then say so, but you can't bash them back then to be more in depth about what your saying because that band was THE greatest metal band in the world at one point and are still worshiped for there music even if its not as great as it was.
Hello , 1982 called. It`s time for you to go back now

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote