Music Banter - View Single Post - 4chan, memes, language, Trump, alt-right, etc.
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 01:42 AM   #56 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Yeah I know. I'd just rather he left this very painful and sensitive area out of it. I'm still dealing with my aunt's passing and would appreciate people not using it in their posts, even if trolling.
Sorry about your loss, maybe I should went about it a different way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You know what? Just ****ing kill yourself. And that's not from Batty. That's from me.
I find that statement the most despicable and dugusting thing to say to person. I repost what you said to Ki so as to hold up a mirror of your own sentiments. If you can totally insult a person (who once) considered you a friend, someone express sympathy for you in your situation when you posted that then I think it is plausible to forgive an enemy of yours who committed a less of an offense to you. I wasn't trolling you with that I was trying to get things into perspective, and to show you how offensives what you said was, even worse than his tl;dr.

I forgive Ki all the time. Try it sometime, you might find out you actually like him.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote