Music Banter - View Single Post - 4chan, memes, language, Trump, alt-right, etc.
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 05:20 AM   #57 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Sorry about your loss, maybe I should went about it a different way.
Thanks

Quote:
I find that statement the most despicable and dugusting thing to say to person. I repost what you said to Ki so as to hold up a mirror of your own sentiments. If you can totally insult a person (who once) considered you a friend, someone express sympathy for you in your situation when you posted that then I think it is plausible to forgive an enemy of yours who committed a less of an offense to you. I wasn't trolling you with that I was trying to get things into perspective, and to show you how offensives what you said was, even worse than his tl;dr.
You're an idiot. Honestly. If you can't take a joke and see that in no way would I ever seriously advocate you taking your life, but can't separate reality from fun, then maybe you should just put me on Ignore. Your humour is worse than mine, which is saying a lot, and you seem to be unable to understand when someone is quite obviously joking. If everything has to be an issue for you, I wonder you manage to speak at all.
I forgive Ki all the time. Try it sometime, you might find out you actually like him.[/QUOTE]
Don't tell me what to do. His comment hurt me badly, and he didn't even apologise except in a "yeah ok" way, which means nothing. I'm not saying I hate the guy (I don't, not at all) but this will not be forgotten for a long time.

FYI I do like him, but he has a ton of growing up to do, and I think he knows that. For that matter, so do you.

Does it ever get through to you that few if any members get, appreciate or even understand your humour? It's very hard to know when you're serious, but whether you were or not, bringing back up a painful episode like that for me to prove a point (which you didn't) so soon after the event is just spiteful.

Also, let me ask: why is it that Batty, who uses this phrase all the time (especially to me) doesn't incur your wrath, yet the one and only time I used it you jump on me? Way to victimise, dude.

tl;dr: develop a thicker skin and grow a pair. You'll enjoy the banter (remember that?) a lot more.

Last edited by Trollheart; 03-01-2017 at 05:27 AM.
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote