Music Banter - View Single Post - 4chan, memes, language, Trump, alt-right, etc.
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 06:23 AM   #59 (permalink)
Tristan_Geoff
midnite roles around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Thanks

You're an idiot. Honestly. If you can't take a joke and see that in no way would I ever seriously advocate you taking your life, but can't separate reality from fun, then maybe you should just put me on Ignore. Your humour is worse than mine, which is saying a lot, and you seem to be unable to understand when someone is quite obviously joking. If everything has to be an issue for you, I wonder you manage to speak at all.
I forgive Ki all the time. Try it sometime, you might find out you actually like him.
Don't tell me what to do. His comment hurt me badly, and he didn't even apologise except in a "yeah ok" way, which means nothing. I'm not saying I hate the guy (I don't, not at all) but this will not be forgotten for a long time.

FYI I do like him, but he has a ton of growing up to do, and I think he knows that. For that matter, so do you.

Does it ever get through to you that few if any members get, appreciate or even understand your humour? It's very hard to know when you're serious, but whether you were or not, bringing back up a painful episode like that for me to prove a point (which you didn't) so soon after the event is just spiteful.

Also, let me ask: why is it that Batty, who uses this phrase all the time (especially to me) doesn't incur your wrath, yet the one and only time I used it you jump on me? Way to victimise, dude.

tl;dr: develop a thicker skin and grow a pair. You'll enjoy the banter (remember that?) a lot more.[/QUOTE]

The hypocrisy here is strong. Trollheart, look right up there at the first thing you quoted. Nea said he could have went about it a different way, and he apologized. You could have too. Cause just like you, he's lost someone recently, and you need to respect that he doesn't feel the same way you feel about those words and not about developing "thick skin". If you wanted him to do that, maybe you shouldn't have been so offended by Ki's post.

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote