Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 07:38 PM   #2916 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Nice talking point. How about the counter that he was the only member of the Arms Services Committee to have a private meeting with the Russian dude who the US intelligence community considers to be the top Russian spy and spy recruiter in the United States, during a time when everyone was questioning Russia's involvement in hacking the US elections?

Your Trump apologist persona surfaces again.

And the hits keep coming. Why the **** is Trump's son-in-law meeting with the dude in the middle of the maelstrom? Drip, drip, drip.

More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com
Lol okay. What private meeting? Cite sources. At least if you did that, you'd be doing better than the DNC.

All you've demonstrated to me is that you operate based on a strong sense of confirmation bias and that you'll believe absolutely anything in favor of it regardless of the greater context. I hate Trump, but it's been months and all the Russia-phobia has amounted to nothing but jack squat. All of these people met with dozens of different officials with different countries during the time periods listed in that article. Are they colluding with China as well then, a country that actually HAS successfully breached and compromised the federal government within the last few years?

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 03-02-2017 at 07:44 PM.