Music Banter - View Single Post - 4chan, memes, language, Trump, alt-right, etc.
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 08:52 PM   #119 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I gotta say, I feel pretty ****ing stupid right now. Nea is right; I didn't read his full post and am in fact guilty of the same tl;dr mentality as angered me with Ki. There's no point in my trying to defend that; it was stupid of me and has led to an escalation in tensions (what is this, the Cold ****ing War??) that could have been avoided had my eyes been a bit less quick to run through the post.

Nothing I can say. I apologise unreservedly to you Nea. I am deeply sorry I unintentionally trivialised your loss. Had I bothered to read the thing I would not have said what I did and would have understood why you were so upset. I hope you accept that. Very sorry, truly and I will be in less of a hurry in future.
Trollheart, don't waist a minute worrying over it. I don't hold anything against you, you didn't know about my friend before hand so there's no need to feel sorry about anything. The whole back and forth started with a misunderstanding of what the other side meant, myself included. My apologies to you, as well.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote