Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 12:10 AM   #2937 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I guess if I respected the presidency I would be upset too, but here we are and I just think it distracts from things that actually matter.
It's not about you. Try thinking about the big picture.

Because of the chair he sits in, everything he says and does resonates with millions of people ALL OVER THE WORLD.

- His alt-right rabid followers are feeling even more empowered which is scary.
- Those who voted for him at the last second are suffering major buyers remorse.
- Our allies are freaking out, wondering what the idiot is going to do next.
- His cabinet is in disarray. The infighting and leaks are dangerous to the country's stability.
- Our enemies are ****ing dancing around fires naked and drunk with glee.
- Russia.

The joke is over. He's the president. At what point will he begin acting presidential - in the best interest of the US, and the world at large? He had about 10 hours of legitimacy after his address on Tuesday, which has already been long forgotten.

Current story is that's he FURIOUS with his advisors for letting Sessions recluse himself, and stealing his Tuesday thunder. Word is that there's been more expletives spouted by a president in the last 24 hours than in the previous 16 years.

Distracting from things that actually matter? Definitely. How presidential. Meanwhile this **** matters to a hell of a lot of people on this orb - regardless of your apathy.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”