Music Banter - View Single Post - 4chan, memes, language, Trump, alt-right, etc.
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 12:32 PM   #110 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseagainstrocks View Post
Ok, so maybe we can move this back to the topic at hand?

Goofle still hasn't responded to my rebuttal, so I'll introduce something peripheral to the whole 4chan/MAGA subculture that has eluded me.

Female anime/manga characters. So many men, included TheBatlord, at least as of today, represent themselves via avatar, facebook photo, etc. as "cute" animated female characters. Is this simply an extension of the "brony" phenomenon? Is it a sexual attraction to the "perfect", unattainable, fantasy girl? Rejection of societal norms that they feel have left them behind? Is it, somehow, trolling?

It's quite common from what I've noticed. I keep getting recommended these facebook groups where a bunch of teens/20 somethings trade in 'Deus Volt' lines and half-mocking/half-reverential Trump memes. 'Noticed by Senpai' and 'Fashy Dreams' and stuff like this. Where does this come from? Anyone know/have thoughts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
The Batlord's was trolling/joking for the stark contrast between that image and his posts.

And yeah, the cute girl/waifu thing is definitely about weebs fetishizing so-called "perfect", unattainable women over real women.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote