Music Banter - View Single Post - 4chan, memes, language, Trump, alt-right, etc.
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 07:21 AM   #118 (permalink)
Goofle
the worst guy

Spoiler for riseagainst:

Probably easier to just show the images because this quote game is weird.

Image A.

Image B.

Response:

1. My argument was that he isn't being racist (as you hinted at in your initial question), he's being openly opposed to radical Islam and Islam by association. He's also openly against illegal immigration from Mexico. People who claim he seems to be focused on "preventing people of colour" from entering the USA need to provide evidence for that claim. And the fact that most Mexicans and Arabs are slightly more brown than your average white person isn't evidence.

2. I've explained my arguments for Men's rights plenty of times. Bringing up simple facts about genital mutilation, divorce court disparities, jail time disparities, parental time disparities etc. doesn't seem to have any impact. Here's a link with links if you want to look through them: https://www.avoiceformen.com/activism/about/

3. You're explaining a problem that simply can't be solved through "justice" of any kind. Play out any scenario where we have to transfer justice by force in your head:

So you're going to make Whites (and Asians I guess?) pay a Black Tax? That'll go down well. Way to stoke racial tension, make Black people feel more oppressed and victimized etc.

So we are going to make it easier for Black people to get into college and University even if they have worse grades and take the place of a more suitable student? That went down well. And this could extend to hiring policies.

As I said, you can't just force equality when it comes to outcome (equality under the law being a totally different issue). It's not possible. Yes, there are some issues that Black Americans have to overcome which they have no control over, but there comes a point when you simply have to take responsibility for your own actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote