Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 04:29 PM   #5135 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

This women was unconscious, right?

I've taken home and ****ed some very drunk women from bars. Many that I bought several drinks for with that in mind. "Let's see who can pound this beer the fastest". **** like that. None of them ever passed out before I could **** them but some started puking so I gave up on it. If they puked at my place I'd try to make them comfortable and leave them un****ed. One woman I felt up her titties outside the bar and tried to get her to give me head in an alley. She refused so we went back in the bar. Later she asked me to go home with her but it was so late and I was so whiskey dicked I declined. She later complained to her friends that I was overly aggressive. I was like whatever bitch. Lots of women go to bars looking for free drinks and drunk one night stands. That's not only consensual it was their plan from the get-go. You can't **** em if they pass out though. That's rape. I did **** one passed out chick but she was my steady girl for a long time. She didn't care when I told her but some of my friends acted like it was some kind of big deal. We ****ed everyday. Whatever.
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote