Music Banter - View Single Post - Tumblr, Otherkin, and Political Correctness Overkill
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 09:54 PM   #338 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock View Post
I've changed my views considerably since beginning this thread but certain points still remain true to me. I think everyone needs to be respected and understood. I did and will always believe in the full rights of those in the LGBTQ community. I will always respect those of other skin colors as well as people of my own skin color, doing as MLK said as judging not by the color of skin but of the content of character. SJW's, I believe, have the right heart (somewhat) but aren't going about it in the right way. The solution to racism is not more racism. The solution to assimilation and acceptance of the LGBTQ community is not exclusion and shunning. Women are certainly still prejudiced against and the fight for feminism is still worth fighting, but one must understand what the issues are and how they need to be fought against. One must understand as well how harmful the masculine perception is and how harmful standards can be on men. If female genital mutilation is a problem, circumcision should be seen as one as well. In conclusion, all men, women, and children are equal and labels and prejudice need to die.

But don't let it all get to you.
I was with you up until this part.

The two aren't even close to being comparable. If you want to debate the two we could do it in another thread instead of completely derailing this one but yeah....nah bro.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote