Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 04:32 PM   #3113 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Why is it so bad?

It just sounds like you're opinion is driven by partisanship than anything really.
Pointing out something suspicious that doesn't paint Trump as the anti-christ is not partisan. I'm providing balance to Chula's mob mentality. When I see a paper like the NYT doing a major headline (and who knows what else) change like that quietly and without fanfare, then that should tell you there's something more to this story. Actions speak louder than words, right?

I'm hard on everyone, including Trump. I have criticized him before and I'll continue to do so. Reasonably and looking from ALL possible angles. Just like I did with Obama and Bush in the past.

See, I think Trump is narrow minded in most respects and thus I write off a lot of what he does as aspects of an egoistic personality. This aspect of him is what infuriates most people, but to me it's nothing new so I don't hate him for it. He even drives guys like Steve Bannon crazy because he does whatever he wants, which causes everyone else in his administration to scramble just to keep up. And he's always been like that as far back as I remember seeing him. So its easy for me to just look at Trump for what he is (a boor) and focus more on the actions of his opposition to get a better idea at the full scope of current events.

Guys like Chula can cry themselves to sleep at night worrying that Trump almost made money with sleazy Russian real estate deals. That's a waste of effort. We have real problems that predate Trump, especially in regards to the NSA, the media, Wall-Street and our intelligence agencies. The beauty of it all is that Trump's eccentricities are shaking all kinds of trees. I'm looking forward to seeing what falls out.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 03-09-2017 at 04:41 PM.