Music Banter - View Single Post - Intimate Relationships
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 02:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Default Intimate Relationships

Linda and I grew up in the same small town and attended the same high school. We didn't actually "meet" until we ended up working together after HS in 1979. Our first arkward kiss was on Christmas day of that year, because our co-workers recognized the chemistry before we did, and forced us under some mistletoe.

Our first date was about a week later. We went to a club to see a band. First thing I did before getting out of the car was to plant a proper kiss on her and say "Now that that's out of the way, let's have some fun".

We came within inches of getting down that first night but agreed it wasn't right.

We ****ed for the first time the next day.

37 years later.......

(I can't relate to all of this recent debate about one night stands - although I'm a major fan of not raping drunken girls)

I know I probably have longevity on most of you, but I'd love to hear some stories.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”

Last edited by Chula Vista; 03-10-2017 at 02:44 PM.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote