Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 01:19 AM   #3168 (permalink)
normalMBuser
Account Disabled

i'm genuinely curious... what is the worst case scenario in the minds of trump haters with regard to the russia connection? are you really gonna sit there and act like this is just about "the sanctity of our democracy" or whatever other goofy **** you tell yourself?

yea they clearly support the trump regime. trump happens to be the only candidate who ever said a single sentence about improving relations with russia, so why wouldn't they?

let me spell it out even clearer for you: hillary's primary foreign policy priority throughout her reign as secretary of state was overthrowing assad's regime in syria, primarily because of their close ties to russia. the CIA has been making that goal #1 with regard to the situation in syria for years now, essentially acting on clinton's behalf. any great mystery why there is so much "tension" between the intelligence community and the trump regime? any indication on why the intelligence community leaked the flynn conversation, and has continued its witch hunt of the trump/russia collusion which they think(or hope) will bring this regime down?

remember when clinton, recognizing that **shocking revelations approaching** maybe forming an alliance with russia has some strategic merit to it, given our current fight, she went ahead and tried to jump aboard the trump-putin bromance with her goofy ass plastic reset button? remeber when putin shut that goofy mullet sporting bitch down and gave her a cold russian shoulder? because he didn't buy for a second that she was genuinely willing to work with him, having spent her entire career in the WH trying to undermine him. god that must've been a gratifying rejection for putin to dish out, when he noted that the silly bitch didn't even get the word "reset" right in russian.

what you are watching is a simple power struggle, my friends. don't believe all the hype.