Music Banter - View Single Post - TOP 20 albums?bands and why (unfinished)
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2006, 01:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

20. Evergreen "These Last Days" I got this when i was first getting into real emo or whatever you wanna call it, and this album means loads to me just because it got me into a lot of the stuff im into today.
19. Brand New "Deja Entendu" It blends acoustic and eletrics very very well. The lyrics are very good for a pop punk album and its very good
18. Something Corporate "Leaving Through The Window" Its a very good pop/rock album and the lyrics are a tad cheesy but they're pulled off well.
17. Million Dead "Harmony No Harmony" It has tons of awesome songs with amazing lyrics, and the singer has an awesome voice + british accent =O
16. Finch "Say Hello To Sunshine" Amazingly dark and orgasmic like, nate has a very good scream and voice.
15. Jacks Mannequin "Everything In Transit" A very good pop album, it has awesome lyrics and the piano is sex.
14. Antioch Arrow "The Lady Is a Cat" Like one of the first hardcore albums I really really really liked...
13. Angel Hair "Pregnant With The Senior Class" Another hardcore album I really got into..
12. Thrice "The Artist In The Ambulance" I think it was the best thrice album lyrically, the lack of hxcnessomgness was a tad of a let down, but still i liked it better then there other stuff.
11. The Blood Brothers "Burn Piano Island, Burn" The whole double vocal thing is amazing, I liked a shizload of the songs on there and the blood brothers are love.
10. Converge "Jane Doe" Like the best grindcore album EVER in my opinion and the lyrics are just homg goodie
9. Thursday "Full Collapse" One of the best pop punk albums ever, the lyrics and screamo influences were just awesome.
8. The Fall Of Troy "The Fall Of Troy" The screaming/vocals we're awesome and the guitar riffs we're very good.
7. Fear Before The March Of Flames "Odd How People Shake" One of my favorite albums ever, i really like the lyrics and screaming
6. Trophy Scars "Hospital Music For The Aesthetics Of Language" One of the best screamo albums ever, the lyrics were awesome and trophy scars is lovely.
5. City Of Caterpillar "City Of Caterpillar" Just an awesome album city of caterpillar is amazing.
4. Love Lost But Not Forgotten "Upon The Right, I Saw A New Misery" Amazing
3. Circle Takes The Square "As The Roots Undo" Beautiful
2. Saetia "A Retrospective" Great
1. The Blood Brothers "Crimes" orgasmic

I started running out of reasons and was to word them without ripping off the other ones or going on a long essay for each one =)
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote