Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 09:15 AM   #3754 (permalink)
duga
MB quadrant's JM Vincent

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Maybe you missed it but Trump was definitely on his "fake news" bull**** during the election too. As it got closer to election day he kept going on and on about the mainstream media and how they were attacking him. He didn't specifically say "fake news" but he was building towards it. He had his blind supporters on his side about how the media was misrepresenting him before the election day. It was like the last three weeks or so leading up to it.

I didn't watch Rachel Maddow but doesn't she usually lead up to things by giving some background on things first. I guess for people that don't regularly watch her show. They wanted her to drop the bombshell at the beginning. I only saw the aftermath of how disappointed people were. This is like the time they went into Capone's vault. The tax returns showed what we already knew pretty much that for his tax bracket he paid less than he should have but I saw a graphic earlier this morning that Mitt Romney only paid 11% the year before he ran for president.
She also doesn't usually start a tweetstorm going "BREAKING: blah blah whatever it is that I want to talk about". There was a lot more hype leading up to this than for your average Maddow show.

And I was referring specifically to the term "fake news". I know he always felt attacked, but he didn't have that perfect sound bite, which the liberal media happily fed to him. Now everything is fake news.