Music Banter - View Single Post - summer/winter
Thread: summer/winter
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2006, 05:25 PM   #16 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merkaba
Summer.

The beach is amazing. I love the sun, sea, sand and eye candy...not that I stare or anything. And the nights are more tropical and and and you can do more outdoorsy things and the nightlife perks up tenfold and if it's doing a good job, Summer is a party pill in itself.

Yet all that happens during winter is people get cold and depressed and binge on retail therapy. We don't get snow

So I say bring on summer.
i agree
i myself am island folk, i love summer, my island comes alive during the summer, and i go swimming almost every day. but it's not just swimming, there's thousands of tourists, the night life, and there's this special feeling in the air at night, sort of like you see in the old black and white movies, the feeling of the tropics in the summer night, the crickets, the sounds of people in the distance......

winter.....i dislike, everything goes dead, the wind starts blowing, noone is out in the streets, if you walk out after 6 in the evening, you feel like you're alone in the world, and the gloomy weather.....the only thing about winter i like is christmas......and we also don't get snow....although, i don't much like snow....too cold...but i would like to have a white christmas...for once....just because i like the way my village looks like all covered in white....it's been some 7-8 years since the last time snow fell.....

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote