Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 10:13 AM   #19047 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Like I said, it was cool, but the kids and Corey Taylor weren't exactly the highpoint.
Yeah the tension in that movie was great. I didn't care about the big bad plus he doesn't really show up much til the end anyways.

You should definitely check out Insidious though.

Quote:
OMFG hell the **** yes! I never felt like I was watching some cheesy superhero movie.
A lot of people feel this way about super hero movies and want them to be more than JUST a cheesy superhero movie but I'm totally fine with that and this growing need for people to have more than what superhero movies were intended to be just rubs me the wrong way. Yes they might be good movies but they aren't the same as a good superhero movie. I haven't watched Logan yet so I'm not really commenting on Logan specifically just the general attitude from non comicbook fans and certain comic book fans.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote