Music Banter - View Single Post - Stupid Things Fake Music Lovers Say
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 06:52 PM   #95 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Yes I was 100% serious with that statement

Oh and Ki doesn't make music.

I also want to note how this is true for literally everyone because both music and the concept of bad music are incredibly subjective.
To be honest, I don't really care if you were, or say you were, joking, because this is the kind of thing you say on a regular basis, and I really think part of you believes it. I know I'm not perfect, in any way, but I know my shortcomings. You probably think you have none. Well good for you.

If music is subjective (and of course it is) then that should read "in a band who I think make terrible music". Your quote makes it look as if you take that for a fact. Anyway, who cares? I'm tired playing mind and word games with you. As I mentioned, I'm 53 (54 this year). You kids with your rock and/or roll tire me out. How do I use this Windows thingamejig again? "Warning: all files will be deleted y/n?" Well what happens if I push this Y key...

Oh, and I'm not a big fan of Ki's music but he makes better music than you, in my opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
damn he's 53 too

I blame spending too much time listening to prog metal it just aint good for you
You blame my age on what I listen to? Hmm. Well I listen to what I like, that's my main criterion. I also listen to classical, some pop, some blues, metal (some - very little - extreme), ambient, a little electronic, some country, some folk, the odd bit of world music ... it's not all prog rock, though that is my favourite. Also, it's prog rock not metal, though I do listen to both.