Music Banter - View Single Post - Forum Member Showcase
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 11:44 PM   #2992 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
Thanks for the advice! Would you say turn the drums up all around or on a specific track? It's def unmastered, (this is all recorded on the garageband app on my iphone) wouldn't even know where to start with that, tbh. Yeah I'm a big fan of mid tones, but I tend to over-saturate so I'm glad you pointed that out. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts and for listening!

Also here's the youtube link in case anyone doesn't use soundcloud https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...0MQajnhZPKVD2B
I'd say turn drums up a bit on all. I don't use garageband, so I'm not sure what the mixing and mastering capabilities are on it. Best advice is to get a good idea of what mixing and mastering is then just **** with things. And I always have at least 3 different pairs of headphones. My AKG K240 studio quality ones, then a big pair of DJ/Hip Hop headphones and a pair of good ear buds. And two different speakers. All for testing. It's the worst part of doing music.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote