Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 02:14 PM   #3406 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
Correct: what I say has more merit than you because I have more real world experience.
1. All of your information is second hand news from people who shouldn't be sharing the information in the first place.

2. You haven't a clue about my real world experience so **** off with your assumptions and your arrogance.

Trump just ordered Paul Ryan to yank the ACHA bill because it was going to fail miserably. The republicans had 7 years and 1 day to figure out how to repeal the ACA. They have campaigned for that entire time and have won seats on the premise they were going to do it once Obama was out of office. Trump guaranteed he'd get it done. Guaranteed it over and over again. Trump has a majority in the house and senate.

FAILED MISERABLY.

Ryan and Price already have tire tracks across their butts. Trump's next few tweets should be very amusing.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”