Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 02:46 PM   #43599 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock View Post
Thanks man! How's your music career and/or life been lately? Been seeing a little less of you on here as of recent.
Just working my job and collecting money to do ****. Been writing for a project where I rap over other rappers beats will be free mixtape. Half way written. Track list of the beats will be...

Long Live A$ap-A$ap Rocky
Freestyle 4-Kanye West
Crawl-Childish Gambino
That Part-Schoolboy Q
U Mad-Vic Mensa
I Am A God-Kanye West
Blessings-Big Sean
Timmy Turner-Desiigner
Lord Pretty Flacko Jodye2-A$ap Rocky
Power-Kanye West
D.R.U.G.S.-Ab-Soul
Goosebumps-Travi$ Scott
PRBLMS-6lack
FML-Kanye West

Nothing really deep or intricate about it. Just really dope dark **** for people that are into that.

Also trying to network with local rappers so I can sell them beats. Problem is, these dudes are usually broker than I am and I really don't want to sell any of them exclusives for really cheap. It's what I got a deal going on with this other dude for. Remix a few songs and he gets exclusive rights to original beats for 20 bucks a beat for 5 songs. 20 bucks is an insult. 20 bucks is the price of non exclusive generic beats that you hear on every lame no name rappers mixtape. And he wants to sign me on as an artist and producer. No way.

I also got a few original beats I want to use to put together like a cheap sequel to Hate Musick.

And for an actual project I have an idea for a concept that I think is dope. But that'll have to wait until after the first two.

I also wanted to put out a cheap beat album.

I get like 50 ideas and try to do them all at once.

Oh, and I forgot, I'm putting together a song from my main forum. They wanted to do a version of ICP's dumbass "If we were a gang" cipher where they rapped about what they would do if juggalos were a gang. I got the beat rough drafted and will add to it as verses come in but verses are coming in real slow and it's become a huge mess because I have no idea who is getting on it or when i'll get what. I have only 2 verses and it's been about a month or two. I'm probably going to give that beat away to people.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote