Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 04:37 PM   #3464 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
3 is debatable, sure She might have had some but not to the extent that Trump does.

4. This one doesn't apply in the slightest unless you consider Russia our ally.

5. This one happens with all presidents regardless of the party especially when the East has such beef with Western civilization.

6. This is true of both sides it's just the left is a bit more deceptive about it and put on a bigger front like they are helping. They toss more crumbs than what the current administration is doing.

7. This isn't true.

8. Neither is this one although I feel like all of the old fogeys that get picked for Supreme Court are Christians.

9. Sure that can be said for anyone that you dislike so it's a personal taste kind of thing.

10. This one specifically doesn't fit both of them.

11. This is true. It's their jobs to be that way.

12. I'm not sure how this applies to Bill or Hillary. Maybe you can fill me in on that one.
I think you might have quoted me when I was still mid-edit. This was the final one:

Quote:
3. His cabinet (except for Mattis) if filled with very rich people who have vested interests in getting richer rather than helping the country.
4. He's going to damage the reputation of the US with our allies.
5. He's going to embolden our enemies with his rhetoric.
6. His policies are geared towards the wealthy at the expense of the lower class.
7. He doesn't give two ****s about the environment.
9. He's an embarrassment.
11. He emboldens folks like Limbaugh, Hannity, and O'Reilly.
12. He makes racists feel good about themselves.
4. was in reference to Israel, Tibet, etc.

My reference to 7. is that Hillary Clinton has flip flopped on environmental issues in the past and supported TPP which has a noted track record of being anti-environmental. Just because she never said global warming was a Chinese hoax doesn't mean she's that much better on those issues. Bernie would have been better than her in this area.

My point on 12. is based on stuff she's said (African-American children 'superpredators') plus her and Bill's history during his first few years dealing with certain pieces of legislation back in the 90's, which you can read about more in detail here. https://www.thenation.com/article/hi...peoples-votes/

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.