Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 04:47 PM   #6280 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzy Creamcheese View Post
Sure, sounds good. Then I'll drive you over to the Burger King where Batlord works and sell you by the pound. I hear they're running low on roadkill and cat meat, and assholes from New Jersey are the next best thing.

What is the worst (objectively--in terms of corniness or being just plain terrible) song that you genuinely love?
Quad City DJs - Come On Ride It (The Train) I have fond memories of dancing to this song at a dance in middle school. There was a super long conga line thing going on while we were motioning like a train.

What odd things do you do when alone in your home or apartment?
I pee everywhere except the toilet. Kitchen sink, bathroom sink, bath tub, cups, old bottles, plastic containers.

Have you ever had any forum members here pop up in your dreams?
Vanilla, 333 and holdyoualways.

If you were a deity, how would you prefer to be summoned/what offerings would you require?
The destruction of Apple devices on an altar would be the best way to summon me. My offerings would be the latest technology devices.

What was your very first internet username?
silvercro21, I still use it for things to this day but not as much as I used to.

If you died and were actually able to lurk around as a ghost, how would you want your funeral/wake to go?

I would want strippers to attend my funeral and for it to be filled with random people and if loved ones wanted to come sure. I feel like I would rather have my loved ones come to my wake and talk about their best experiences with me though then have a bbq/cookout and party up.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote