Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 05:22 PM   #4066 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
How big of a deal you made about the "grab her by the pussy line" how every single thing that happens gets the label 'unprecidented' how every news story you say "Trump is finnished now!'
I completely underestimated the idiocracy of American voters.

Quote:
I mean, you've been saying Trump is finnished now or done or on his way out since long before he was elected. Over things that hardly make a difference.
Hardly make a difference? The dude is 60 days in and is embroiled in ridiculous amounts of debate, and possible serious scandal.

Quote:
Oh, and lets' not forget him not wanting to attend that stupid ****ing dinner that you made a deal out of.
That stupid ****ing dinner is a Washington/Presidential institution. Just because he's a scared little boy over the whole thing doesn't negate that.

Quote:
Oh, and all these god damned polls. The polls say Trumps approval rating is going down. Down down down down down. Okay, cool, Chula. And what's changed since when you first started saying that? Is he still president?
You are 100% right. My creadance with polls has forever been damaged. That being said, how about you post a current link to a positive story relating to Trump's presidency?

I'll wait right here.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”