Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 07:28 PM   #3488 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
1. He's an entitled dick that was born with a silver spoon up his ass.
2. He's not qualified to hold the job.
3. His cabinet (except for Mattis) if filled with very rich people who have vested interests in getting richer rather than helping the country.
4. He's going to damage the reputation of the US with our allies.
5. He's going to embolden our enemies with his rhetoric.
6. His policies are geared towards the wealthy at the expense of the lower class.
7. He doesn't give two ****s about the environment.
8. He's going to stack the supreme court with bible thumpers.
9. He's an embarrassment.
10. His VP thinks that evolution is a theory and wants creationism taught in schools.
11. He emboldens folks like Limbaugh, Hannity, and O'Reilly.
12. He makes racists feel good about themselves.
13. He's a misogynist.
14. Steve Bannon? Really? Steve ****ing Bannon?
15. I simply dislike the guy.
But other than that, he's cool, yeah?
Quote:
Was watching the CNN series last night about the 80s and the whole stock market, Wall Street boom where lots of white collar folks got mega-rich on the backs of the blue collar working class. Trump was featured a number of times and the dude back then came off just as arrogant, unappologetic, entitled, and as pompous as he does today.

I could go on......
You should watch him on the Apprentice. The guy had more money than God, and any time a former winner, or someone who had made something of themselves came back on the show he ALWAYS said something along the lines of "This guy/girl made a fortune but I get nothing" with a pointed look and a crooked smile at the person. He tried to make it look like it was in fun, but really he was serious, you could tell. It was a real case of "I MADE you. You OWE me!" He was only short of putting out his hand expectantly. ****.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I'm not Chula but he acts like Idi Amin and he's the president of the most powerful country in the world. He is an existential threat. Not just to Chula but to all of humanity. It's very disturbing that you can't see that.
I have nightmare visions of Trump with the briefcase with the codes going "You're all FIRED!"

And we are.

The Apocalypse will resume right after these messages from Trump Realty and Undertakers Corporation.