Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 07:46 PM   #3490 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
That's the thing you have to come to realize when talking about politics not much is going to change the other person's perspective/opinion. Very rarely does it happen so if that's your intent that you are definitely in the wrong topic of discussion.

Each person says their side/opinion and then you move on because you eventually get to a point in the conversation where you just have to agree to disagree. I have done this numerous times talking to Trump supporter friends on FB. They respect my ability to have a conversation without having to dive into insults.
And I've noticed that too and appreciate you for it. And at the end of the day when you can have a civilized conversation you end up at least having a better understanding or a respect for somebody you disagree with. And it kind of like, makes that person less of an enemy rather than leaving a bitter taste in your mouth. And that's how a political discussion should be. In my opinion. But hey, not only should I expect less out of a political discussion, but I should expect less out of a political discussion on the internet.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.