Music Banter - View Single Post - Ke$ha: Party at a Broke Dude's Journal
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 07:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
And you talk about MY walls of text?
Right, well since you're so fond of dishing it out to me, let's see how you can take it, Batboy.
This was a wall of text cause it's a shameless Ke$ha fanboy journal to talk about Ke$ha as much as I want. Your enjoyment is neither needed nor asked for.

Quote:
*drunkass, I assume
Nope. Technically "drank" is a noun for cough syrup people drink to get ****ed up. I'm just using it as a term for simply being beyond drunk cause I find it humorous.

Quote:
Because if she could sing she wouldn't need it? Does Kate Bush need autotune?
Whether she needs it or not isn't the point, you dolt. It's a production technique which produces a sonic effect. That's all the reason necessary for it to be used, and it's why Ke$ha uses it.

Quote:
She has diverse albums?
More diverse than this one.

Quote:
And this sums up my views on Kesha
Pretty sure you did a Ke$ha review at some point and I was looking for it today but couldn't find it. Link?

Quote:
I think you're confusing an inability to write lyrics with a wish to be different. I don't think any of the abovementioned would write such lyrics, no, but that's because they have a little more taste, talent and sense.
For someone who likes Genesis you have an inability to appreciate other forms of trash.

Quote:
There is literally nothing amazing about that.
I guess the only party you've been to was in your mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post

Think I played this for you on plug once Batlord, and it's hilariously sucky. But why do anything else with it?

Nice review and agree with it all. TiK ToK is in the Top 10 tracks of all time.
Apparently nothing can save that ****show.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote