Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 04:23 AM   #3531 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I can't add to the political discussion, but I will say this: I've just watched the live (at the time) finale of the Celebrity Apprentice and it was unbelievable how Trump strode in like a king or something and everyone - and I mean everyone - had to rise and applaud. This was before he was president, not that you would know it. The man is a walking ego.
Ahaha, Im sorry have you missed the last 8 years of emperor Obama, wanna talk about ego there's a case study for the ages... This prick actually flew to the U .K. to tell our cousins how to vote on Brexit. This is the ******* that flew to Cuba to tell people there is no difference between communism and capitalism, this is the clown that is hold up a few miles away from 1600 Pennsylvania ave which is actually unprecedented ( had to throw in a buzz word) is the height of ego, and arrogance. Reality TV is not reality you know there are cue cards or boxes that tell people how to comport themselves yea? Trump has always had ego for 40 freaking years all my life this man has had what if it was a black man for exsample would be called swag. So ****ing what, people who voted for him voted for his policies not his personality. And honestly in 40 years this man has really had no issues in the public eye....Until he ran for office using his own damn money. And in this failing ****ing republic that's boss...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.