Music Banter - View Single Post - Ke$ha: Party at a Broke Dude's Journal
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 07:18 AM   #10 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
This was a wall of text cause it's a shameless Ke$ha fanboy journal to talk about Ke$ha as much as I want. Your enjoyment is neither needed nor asked for.
Good, cos it won't be. Incidentally, are you saying your, as in, specifically Trollheart's, or your, as in anyone's enjoyment? Just wondered.

Quote:
Nope. Technically "drank" is a noun for cough syrup people drink to get ****ed up. I'm just using it as a term for simply being beyond drunk cause I find it humorous.
Huh. Never heard of that.

Quote:
Whether she needs it or not isn't the point, you dolt. It's a production technique which produces a sonic effect. That's all the reason necessary for it to be used, and it's why Ke$ha uses it.
You asked why people bitch about it. I explained.
Quote:

Pretty sure you did a Ke$ha review at some point and I was looking for it today but couldn't find it. Link?
Appropriately, it was in http://www.musicbanter.com/general-m...ml#post1651306
Quote:
For someone who likes Genesis you have an inability to appreciate other forms of trash.
Nah, I can appreciate Manowar. I could also appreciate Kosher on some level but I wouldn't be the slobbering fanboy you are. Don't see the appeal.
Quote:

I guess the only party you've been to was in your mouth.
There's never been a party in my mouth. If there was, you'd find me lurking in the kitchen, trying to avoid eye contact.