Music Banter - View Single Post - The Album Club 2017
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 03:59 PM   #467 (permalink)
The Identity Matrix
[REDACTED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Mindless Self Indulgence - Frankenstein Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy

I'm not even going to bother with the matrix on this one. This was, hands down, the worst album I have heard here in this club, and possibly ever. Even OLD was better than this. It was juvenile to the max (even more than OLD) - singing "***got ***got ***got"? Real mature guys! It had no redeeming qualities for me, nothing I could pick out and more to the point it had THIRTY ****ING TRACKS! I know most of them were a minute or two at best, but when the music is this bad, that's too long. The band name is very apt because that's exactly what this is, on every level. If I could rate it lower than a Hate I would. By the time I'd suffered to track 15 and realised there was just as much yet to come, I turned the volume down and just let it play out. I was this close from just stopping listening altogether.

Absolutely awful. 0/10
Now I don't want to listen to this... Oh well. I signed up for this....

Enter the Domain - The Identity Matrix Domain

"I'm not a prophet or a stone aged man, just a mortal with potential of a superman. I'm living on." - David Bowie

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Just don't piss in his mouth or shove stuff in his dick. He tends to frown upon that.
The Identity Matrix is offline   Reply With Quote