Music Banter - View Single Post - The Identity Matrix Domain
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 04:50 PM   #85 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Identity Matrix View Post
Countdown to Extinction is what got me into Megadeth, everything after was disappointing and everything prior didn't strike the same chord. Also Pearl Jam is one of the first records are ever bought on my own, and I still love it to this day.

Frownland: Yeah yeah, I know coldplay sucks, but something about that record keeps making me come back to it. I might put it up on the chopping block here soon though. Also Hybrid Theory was THE first record I bought with my own money so that's why it matters to me enough to put it on the list.
Their early **** gives way better dividends in the end though. I used to not like their 80s **** at first, but I'd never put any of their 90s albums over Killing Is My Business and Rust in Peace now. Don't give up on them, cause they're the biz. And Peace Sells too.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote