Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 10:22 PM   #5398 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Ethnic cleansing outside our own borders: none of our business? Genocide in a country other than ours: none of our business? I just want to be clear, is that what you're proposing?
Right. I don't know how you went from the topic MLM brought up (being able to wear burqas) to genocide. And I hope you are not equating burqa bans with genocide. But you brought up it, and if you want to talk about genocide than lets talk about it.

Genocide of Yazidis by ISIL

Islamic Invasion Of India: The Greatest Genocide In History
Quote:
Muslim historian Firishta [full name Muhammad Qasim Hindu Shah, born in 1560 and died in 1620], the author of the Tarikh-i Firishta and the Gulshan-i Ibrahim, was the first to give an idea to the medieval bloodbath that was India during Muslim rule, when he declared that over 400 million Hindus got slaughtered during Muslim invasion and occupation of India. Survivors got enslaved and castrated. India’s population is said to have been around 600 million at the time of Muslim invasion. By the mid 1500’s the Hindu population was 200 million.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote