Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 03:25 PM   #43695 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Hi Facebook family and friends. As some of you are aware, things have been pretty rocky on the career front for the past couple of years because of circumstances completely out of my control. Linda was also impacted by this since up until recently she worked for the same company as me. In an effort to try and stay afloat (and not have to sell the home we've lived in and loved for the past 19 years) I'm starting up a side business where I can utilize all of the tools I've obtained during my pretty lengthy career.

Ladies and gentlemen, introducing "DwB Design". (crowd goes wild!) I can offer up a multitude of services including 2D and 3D design and documentation, QC and UL support, reverse engineering, marketing support including business cards, logos, placards, advertisement graphics, poster design, T-shirt design, print ads, business support including flow charts, pie charts, graphs, Gantt charts, timelines, and spreadsheets, as well as photograph services including restoration, enhancement, correction, special FX, and refinement.

I also have over 25 years of working very closely with overseas vendors and can assist in finding you the right supplier for whatever job or goods you may need at prices that might allow you to stay competitive in what's become a very difficult market here in the US and other countries.

email me at: don1960lp@gmail.com if you'd like a PDF presentation of some of my work - put DwB Design in the subject line. Also, please share this with anyone and everyone. Times are getting a bit desperate here so any help is greatly appreciated by both me and Linda. Love and best wishes to all. Thank you and a continued happy 2017.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”

Last edited by Chula Vista; 04-03-2017 at 04:45 PM.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote