Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 06:45 PM   #3654 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
I cant help but laugh at the childishness of that approach. You raised 2 kids, you remember how when they acted out for attention it was sometimes best to ignore them so they moved on to other things. Same idea.
With all due respect, this is a totally ignorant, insulting, and flat out lazy response.

You're trying to equate me and my two kids with a dude who is The President of the United States of America, and who won based on swaying a bunch of the available 170,000,000+ votes based on spewing complete and utter lies to ****ing lemmings, who were either stupid enough, or apathetic enough (like you), to not give a ****.

I seriously hope you don't represent your entire demographic. If you do we are ****ing doomed.

I have a serious stake in all of this. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. But try to take it with the gravitas it deserves rather than being so ****ing cavalier and seemingly naive.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”