Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 07:11 PM   #3659 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
With all due respect, this is a totally ignorant, insulting, and flat out lazy response.

You're trying to equate me and my two kids with a dude who is The President of the United States of America, and who won based on swaying a bunch of the available 170,000,000+ votes based on spewing complete and utter lies to ****ing lemmings, who were either stupid enough, or apathetic enough (like you), to not give a ****.

I seriously hope you don't represent your entire demographic. If you do we are ****ing doomed.

I have a serious stake in all of this. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. But try to take it with the gravitas it deserves rather than being so ****ing cavalier and seemingly naive.
Nah you're just another Fox News viewer blubbering about Obama's shoes. DWV is right. Pettiness is childish as **** but hey I guess that's how grown ups participate in politics these days and it's super justified because Trump is a big meanie and screw him!

Quit stooping to your own level, Chula. The golfing **** was stupid to worry about with Obama, it's stupid to worry about now.