Music Banter - View Single Post - Do Other Countries Deal With The Same Issues That America Deals With?
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 12:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
canada is essentially america and the uk mixed but on a smaller scale (imo of course)

in terms of what TH brought up, we also have most of these things, but on a much lower frequency than bigger countries. obviously racism and the like still exist, but because of our multi-cultural mixed pot culture i would say it's much less of a problem here than most places.

in saying that since Trump's rise there has been quite a few politicians and groups who have started to take an anti-immigration stance which is pretty hilarious considering that the average child per household is currently hovering around 0.9-1.1 and we already have quite a low population. not to mention a great immigration policy.
Canada is one that I was really curious about. It doesn't really seem like the kind of place to make headline news about anything, unless Trudeau does something truly spectacular. In my opinion anyway, I rarely hear of anything truly devastating coming from Canada. Is that just my own ignorance, or is Canada really just not the type to go out of their way to make headline news?
Key is offline   Reply With Quote