Music Banter - View Single Post - Do Other Countries Deal With The Same Issues That America Deals With?
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 12:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
Canada is one that I was really curious about. It doesn't really seem like the kind of place to make headline news about anything, unless Trudeau does something truly spectacular. In my opinion anyway, I rarely hear of anything truly devastating coming from Canada. Is that just my own ignorance, or is Canada really just not the type to go out of their way to make headline news?
nah that's a pretty accurate analysis. in a lot of ways i think we're a very passive country that follows what the rest of the world are doing, we definitely have made some big strides in terms of equality and LGBT rights and what not, while they're still controversial within the country (bill c-16, bill m103, etc) i don't think much of it makes headlines outside of the country.

basically i just think because of media we're able to be much more aware of life in America than americans are of life in Canada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote