Music Banter - View Single Post - Chula and The Lawsuit
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 01:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Default Chula and The Lawsuit

Was going to simply put a post in the YOUR DAY section but figured some of you may want some deeper details as to how this all went down.

US Megacorp and China Evil Empire Co. pulled it off and OJ'd us, and will get away with murder at the expense of me, my boss, and his wife. As well as the other 30+ employees who lost their jobs because of what they did.

We simply got outspent and out lawyered and we can't continue to spend money looking for the justice we rightly deserve.

Flashback to July 2014. Linda and I are both working full time for the company with awesome benefits and solid salaries. September 4th, 2014 the plug gets pulled and 85% of the business disappears overnight. We find out later that US Megacorp and China Evil Empire had spent 6 months colluding to kick us to the curb so that they could both be more profitable.

Together, they orchestrated all sorts of subtefruge to try and legally justify what they did. Problem was they both assumed things about contracts and agreements that were not true.

We had the upper hand from a legal standpoint and our case looked so solid that our two man legal team agreed to work on contingency for a percentage of the settlement for the first time in their firm's history.

That seems like a decade ago. As noted, we can only afford this small 2 man firm. The China Corp are using these guys:

Home - Greenberg Traurig LLP

US Megacorp are using these guys:

The site is blocking the website: Type d y k e m a .com

Bottom line: Linda lost a great job and is currently working 2 part time jobs for minimum wage with no benefits - we're now paying $500 a month for her ACA health care.

I took an initial 30% salary cut and now will be taking another 30% cut along with losing my health insurance. I currently am on 5 different prescriptions to maintain my physical and mental health. There's no way we will be able to afford to get me insurance, let alone pay our bills and save our home.

We have only one car (back in 2014 we both worked in the same building that was less than a mile from our home). We can't afford a second car, we can't afford to board our dogs even if I was to be able to find a job. I'm about to turn 57 and have no college degree so my vast experience doesn't count for much in the current job market.

WE ARE ****ED. WE ARE SO TOTALLY ****ED.

The last couple of days have been insane. Linda and I have done nothing but busted our asses for almost 4 decades to build a solid life and prepare for retirement. It all has been totally ripped out from under us - and we didn't do anything to deserve it. Just big business ****ting on the ants.

Stress level = 120%

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote