Music Banter - View Single Post - The Album Club 2017
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 07:32 PM   #527 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

I'm thinking of kicking pansygayboy69 out of the club. He has put in minimal effort, despite being annoyed at one point at being passed over, has contributed to I think two reviews, certainly not the last three or four, and to be honest I don't think his heart's in it. Maybe he's busy, and if so, fine, he can take a break like Pet Sounds and Exo have. But he should really be contacting me and letting me know the sitch.

I'm reluctant to have people just come in and out as they please: it is a club and the least we should get is some sort of effort from every member for every album, unless otherwise advised.

I'll give him till next week then I'm sending him a PM telling him he needs to get his **** together or he's out. I don't want to be a dictator here (insert Hitler.gif) but **** it, why should one person be allowed remain in the club without putting any effort at all in? Missing one album is not great but somewhat undersandable, missing two is bad, missing up to four is just not on. Everyone has tried here, even if it's only to write a few lines, except him.

So he's on notice from next week. I also don't intend to have him nominate an album and then not turn up to even comment on it or hear the comments on it. There needs to be some sort of basic commitment, like everyone else here has given, to some degree or other.