Music Banter - View Single Post - Islam in Europe
Thread: Islam in Europe
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 12:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Isbjørn
cooler commie than elph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
ok...
He was being sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Islam ****s up everything it touches. How big of an ******* do you have to be to kill people in Sweden? You take the most tolerant accepting culture in the world. Move in and **** all over it. Every Muslim country on earth is a ****hole. I don't care about left or right or any of that ****. It's a piece of **** religion. How do I know that? By looking at the places where it's practiced. I know it feels nice to accept people and different faiths but reality is reality. I know I'll get backlash and hate for this but goddamnit don't kill the messenger. Europe has been really doing a great job unshackling itself from the chains of religion and suddenly they're at the mercy of the most moronic religious fanatics on earth. Basically opening the door to all of Syria??? Are they ****ing nuts? Why is Syria so ****ed? Because the ****ing Syrians! Solution? Move Syria to Europe! Whew.
Syria has a secular regime and it's still ****ed. The reason it's ****ed is because it's been torn by civil war for six years, which is actively fuelled by imperialist powers. Hell, leaked documents prove that the US government planned to use the IS as leverage against Assad. Same goes for the various rebel groups, including "moderate" ones (read: Al-Qaeda and aligned groups). Extremist groups are not a product of islam in and by itself. They gain prominence because they're armed and funded by the US, Norway, Britain, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia among others.

Maybe if the "democratic" world police would butt out of the Middle East (and Northern Africa), there'd be peace in the region.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
They sure are some scary guys. I think that the only way to solve the problem is by making Muslims into second class citizens. Building resentment is the only way to get these savages to change.
When I was six, my muslim friend ate like, five pieces from my chocolate calendar. Spooky innit.
Isbjørn is offline   Reply With Quote