Music Banter - View Single Post - Getting Wasted With Style: Frownland's Beer Journal
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 01:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Default Getting Wasted With Style: Frownland's Beer Journal

Some of you around here are aware that I enjoy a drink or six, as I drink more than the people of Belarus. I also live in San Diego, which is basically the beer capital of the world (all of Europe can suck on that one—though I will be reviewing imports as well), so I have oodles of different craft beers to choose from. I'll mostly be popping in here when I have something special or something that the heads ought to know about. Beer suggestions are always welcome, but availability may get in the way of that (I am open to exchanges, PM me if you're interested in that).

There won't be a set format for these beers persay, but generally I will be covering aroma, looks, packaging, glass/bottle comparisons, abv, ibus, rarity, year of production, some background on the product, and, of course, taste. First review will be coming in very shortly.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote