Music Banter - View Single Post - Islam in Europe
Thread: Islam in Europe
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 08:30 AM   #108 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Don't want to quote all of rostasi's post, but just want to say well argued and written, as ever. As was the post by riseagainstrocks. However...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
It's a despicable ideology responsible for most of the atrocities inflicted upon the current world.

Other religions may be equally illogical, but they don't represent an existential threat to modern civilisation.
This is just ridiculous. Wise up Goofle wouldya?
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Frowny

Take off your ****ing blinders man
Pot, meet kettle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
The price of steel brought the US into World War Two. Nothing else. That is the only factor.

Sounds idiotic when you put it in a different context huh.
So we should hate and persecute all steel workers. They're scumbags bent on our destruction. I hear ya.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
Here we go throwing the word racism out there again. Racism seems to have lost it's meaning nowadays. I forgot America is full of people who roll up in horses with white pointy hats bearing shotguns ready to lynch people they don't like. I guess perfectly mainstream opinions are regarded as racist, which is a shame. Lefties love to make up these so-called "racist" villains out of thin air when there really any to be found as far as I can tell.

And this is coming from a pretty privileged young male Beaner.
JTF I hate to break it to you but there is more to racism that white/black you know. What's being spoken of here is most certainly racism, and bigotry and hatred.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
Exactly, lol and it hasn't even been posted.

A post the other day literally said 'I hate religion', but nobody felt the need to say 'there are 5.2bn* followers of religion' or 'so you are saying every religious person does x, y and z', or 'here, look what atheists have done'. But say you hate Islam or even criticise Islam and they will respond with those arguments, as if you are smearing every single Muslim person

People who mean well, but are arguing against things that weren't posted. I think Ben Affleck might have stole Chula's log in.

*or however many it is ffs
You're allowed to hate religion. I hate religion and I would not defend it. What I have a problem with, obviously, is using the fact that someone follows a particular faith to extrapolate from that that they are a potential terrorist, and that their religion should be banned in a country, in this case China, which is what started this all off. Occulthawk says this is not what he's saying, but his posts and his attitude and his anger and his refusal to see both sides of the story betray that. He's a bigot, plain and simple, and wants to impose, through proxy, his bigotry on people he has never met.