Music Banter - View Single Post - Islam in Europe
Thread: Islam in Europe
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 08:47 AM   #109 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Don't want to quote all of rostasi's post, but just want to say well argued and written, as ever. As was the post by riseagainstrocks. However...
lol at thinking he wrote that. All he's done is post the same article three times from the very objective Mehdi Hasan and then lifted text from another website. Post number 84 was directly stolen from this article from the Huffington Post: Muslims Are Not Terrorists: A Factual Look at Terrorism and Islam | The Huffington Post

He's been challenged on 'his' claims by Pet Sounds and we await a reply.

Whether you agree with his view or not, Goofle actually attempted to back what he's saying up with a list of terror attacks in 2017 (not going to argue about whether things are missing).

Quote:
You're allowed to hate religion. I hate religion and I would not defend it. What I have a problem with, obviously, is using the fact that someone follows a particular faith to extrapolate from that that they are a potential terrorist, and that their religion should be banned in a country, in this case China, which is what started this all off. Occulthawk says this is not what he's saying, but his posts and his attitude and his anger and his refusal to see both sides of the story betray that. He's a bigot, plain and simple, and wants to impose, through proxy, his bigotry on people he has never met.
Can you hate Islam without having an issue with the people who identify as Muslim or who follow it (to whatever extent)?
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote