Music Banter - View Single Post - Islam in Europe
Thread: Islam in Europe
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 08:59 AM   #110 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
lol at thinking he wrote that. All he's done is post the same article three times from the very objective Mehdi Hasan and then lifted text from another website. Post number 84 was directly stolen from this article from the Huffington Post: Muslims Are Not Terrorists: A Factual Look at Terrorism and Islam | The Huffington Post

He's been challenged on 'his' claims by Pet Sounds and we await a reply.
When you say "he", which are you speaking about? I mentioned two, is it rar RAR or rostasi? Anyway, I was not aware of that so will await his reply. In response to your other question, below
Quote:
Can you hate Islam without having an issue with the people who identify as Muslim or who follow it (to whatever extent)?
Well of course you can. I hate Christianity with a passion but I don't hate anyone who practices it. I should say, I hate the IDEA of it, not necessarily the religion itself. If Christian Fundamentalists started shooting and bombing people I would have a problem with it obviously, but I wouldn't assume everyone who followed Jesus was a terrorist, which is essentially what Hawkboy is saying, nor would I support the intolerance or banning of their religion from any country.