Music Banter - View Single Post - Islam in Europe
Thread: Islam in Europe
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 12:30 PM   #136 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

the reality of the situation is that while there is certainly an issue within the muslim religion, holding every single follower of said religion accountable is nonsensical.

i think all belief systems are equally foolish, but to equate the CURRENT STATE of radical islam with "christian" terrorism is most definitely a false equivalency. the idea that because christian's did some bad **** back in the day other religions get free reign is absolutely sickening.

this is definitely an interesting read for those interested, a little bit more valid and honest in their research than the website Ziggy shared imo: Muslim Beliefs About Sharia | Pew Research Center

i think it is very clear that there are issues not simply with the muslim religion, but with the situation they are in within the more dangerous muslim countries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote