Music Banter - View Single Post - Islam in Europe
Thread: Islam in Europe
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 01:05 PM   #136 (permalink)
Akai
Godless Ape

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
because it's disturbing how many people think Islam is inherently a worse religion than Christianity simply because white people practice Christianity
No, people think its worse because the rhetoric is worse in many ways, sure Christianity has bad parts too I don't think anyone is denying that but it didn't teach to forcibly convert or murder using the ''lost man'' terminology as justification.

I personally think religion in general is the biggest mental plague on the earth but I don't think Christianity is just as bad as Islam when followed to the core.

Jesus = prophet who helped the poor
Mohammed = warlord of took slaves and raped a 9 year old

The crusades is often used as a counter argument but the reason for that was for The Byzantines to retake control of Jerusalem after The Byzantines Emperor asked for European Christians to assist in war against the Turks.
Pope Urban the second was the orchestra-tor in 1095.

So that is a good example of how they're both bad and good , if just depends on what side you're on but if religion didn't exist then there wouldn't be one side to oppose the other resulting in thousands on deaths.

''To be honest, in my opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view,
but also by looking into this matter from a different perspective and by considering each and every one's valid opinion,
I do believe that I forgot what I was going to say.''

S p o t i f y

Last edited by Akai; 04-10-2017 at 01:11 PM.
Akai is offline   Reply With Quote