Music Banter - View Single Post - The Album Club 2017
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 05:21 AM   #548 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock View Post
Go ahead and take me out of rotation. I hate writing reviews when I don't want to but I still want to (and did join originally) for recs and album discussion. I'm just gonna take out the weekly stress of having to write a review from now on. Sorry for the hassle.
Well you don't have to write a full review of course, as you can see some people just do something along the lines of "this sucks" or "this rocks", but it's up to you. If you really want to leave I'll remove you from the list. Is this anything to do with the lukewarm reception towards your first album? I'd give it a chance, but again it's up to you. Just confirm that you're done, if you are, and I'll take you off the list but we'll be sorry to see you go.

TLP: Originally I had intended restricting the choices to genre by genre, ie first person does say a new wave album, next one can't and so on but I've kind of abandoned that idea, so basically whatever genre or subgenre you like, even if it's exactly the same as one already used. Up to you totally.

Frown: I haven't added your second album because I won't be doing that till we get to the end of the first list. Working out starting dates is a pain. I have noted it though.