Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Music Hall
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 07:34 PM   #279 (permalink)
Key

There's something to be said about not listening to a band that I didn't know existed. If you weren't aware, Ghost have really made a name for themselves in the modern times of music. When the "hits" are the ones that make radio time, bands like Ghost are not widely noticed. However, they make some great **** that needs to be noticed.

Plug has been a sanctuary of great music lately. Something about getting the right group of people together that all have great taste. It's really been somewhat of a beautiful experience these past few weeks. Getting to know members like Chio, Matrix, and others. What comes along with this is the fact that I'll hear music that I haven't really heard. If you guys don't know, Matrix loves Ghost (GHOST), and he's been playing it in plug. And I gotta say, props to him. I've caught the Ghost (GHOST) bug. I've so far listened to Meliora and Infestissumam regularly and I really don't have many complaints.

It's common knowledge that I'm a fan of Anathema, Katatonia, and the like. Well, Ghost (GHOST) does the same thing they do, somewhat the same and somewhat better. I'm constantly hearing the deep guitar chords with the wonderful vocals mixed in, and man it works. I can certainly see why Matrix loves these guys.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote